Holidays in accordance with Islamic beliefs and practices. Islamic tourism = Travel with confidence
What is Muslim tourism?
Halal Holiday is a new product in the tourism industry providing full holiday services in accordance with Islamic beliefs and practices. Our halal resorts and hotels only serve halal foods and there are separate pool, spa and leisure facilities for men and women. Cafés and restaurants serve non-alcoholic hot and soft drinks. There are private women only beach areas and also mixed beach areas for families with Islamic swimming dress code. There are also prayer facilities on site. Islamic Heritage tours are there to explore and discover history and culture of Islamic civilisation. All activities are geared towards maintaining the values and modesty of Muslims desirous of following the Quranic encouragement to travel throughout the earth to see God's signs and patterns everywhere.
One of our most popular destinations - Turkey, the seat of the Islamic Ottoman Empire, which for six centuries was the centre of interactions between the East and West, is attracting Muslim tourists from around the world.
HalalBooking®, the pioneer of halal tourism concept in Europe and globally, provides holiday packages that allow you to relax, soak up the sun and enjoy sandy beaches and crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean sea, without compromising the values of your beliefs. Currently these categories of halal holidays are offered:
- Resorts - Halal Sun & Beach Resorts & Spas
- City Breaks - Halal Hotels with Daily Heritage Tours
- Heritage - Country Islamic Heritage Discovery Tours
- Health - Halal Thermal Resorts & Spas
- Villas - Luxury Private Villas with secluded pools
A number of world leading websites, magazines and newspapers wrote about halal tourism:
- Wikipedia - “Halal tourism”
- CNN - “Halal tourism's moment in the sun”
- The Economist - “Halal Business - Consuming Passions”
- The Guardian - “The birth of halal holidays”
- BBC - “Halal holidays in the sun”
- SISTERS - “2 years of Halal Holidays - rising success of Halal Holidays”
- Weekly Zaman - “Halal holidays - where hijabis can let their hair down”
- EMEL - “City of Sultans - Istanbul Travel Review”
- SISTERS - “Luxury Halal Sun & Beach Resort Holidays in the Mediterranean”