Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta
JAMBULUWUK MALIOBORO HOTEL YOGYAKARTA
A stay at Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta places you in the heart of Yogyakarta, within a 15-minute walk of Malioboro Street and Malioboro Mall. This 5-star hotel is 10 mi (16.1 km) from Prambanan Temple and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Palace of Yogyakarta.
Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta address
Jl. Gajah Mada No.67, Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, 55112, Indonesia
Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta has 2 pools
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Library, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area, Wedding pavilion
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Banquet facilities
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately IDR 133093 per person
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 349982 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 350000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.