LE VIZIR CENTER PARK & RESORT
A lively, alcohol-free resort with lots of fun activities for both kids and adults plus a choice of pools - one ladies-only. Its stylish suites are perfect for couples and families - the ideal base to explore Marrakech.
Le Vizir Center Park & Resort address
Route de Casablanca, Ouled Ben Rahmoun, Dar Caïd Layadi, Marrakech, Marrakech (prefecture), 40000, Morocco
Le Vizir Center Park & Resort has 3 pools
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
- Adjacent kids' pool
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
WELLNESS & SPA
- HammamFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 10:00 to 19:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 10:00 to 19:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Le Vizir Center Park & Resort reviews
- 6.3Good, but needs improvementShow original
Relaxing place, friendly staff
Lieu reposant , personnel sympathique
- 6.6This is not a hotel!!Show original
The location is ideal, the green spaces are magnificent and the activities available for children are a big plus.
The 3 swimming pools are very good despite the aging structures.
The apartments are spacious
La localisation est idéale, les espaces vers sont magnifiques et les activités disponibles pour les enfants sont un grand plus.
Les 3 piscines sont très bien malgré les structures vieillissantes.
Les appartement sont spacieux
- 8.4Out of season but goodShow original
At the end of October there was hardly anything going on and the staff was clearly downsized. But those who were there were nice and helpful and always friendly.
Children had a lot of fun in the large children's pool. Otherwise it is a large beautiful green area. The beautiful trees and colorful flowers were watered and cared for every day.
Ende Oktober war kaum was los auch Personal war deutlich runtergeschraubt. Aber die, die da waren, waren nett und hilfsbereit und immer freundlich.
Kinder hatten richtig viel Spaß im großen Kinderbecken. Auch sonst ist es eine große schöne grüne Anlage. Täglich wurden die schönen Bäume und bunten Blumen gegossen und gepflegt.
- 6.3Bad maintenance
- 6.5Very bad maintenance!
I liked the friendly staff but that is about it. The only thing that was well maintained was the outside area.
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Kids' animation shows
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
LE VIZIR CENTER PARC & RESORT
Located about 10 kms from Marrakech city centre, Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort is a lively family resort. It offers elegant rooms and suites perfect for couples and families, with a terrace overlooking a beautiful garden enjoying views of the palm grove and the Atlas Mountains. This resort is an oasis of natural tranquillity and provides an ideal base for exploring the city's rich history and culture. Marrakech is a melting pot of culture and cuisine, a treasure trove of vibrant history at your fingertips, just waiting to be discovered!
Le Vizir offers many fun activities for the whole family, a hammam, a choice of swimming pools, Wi-Fi and free parking. The suites are air conditioned and fully equipped. Moroccan and international dishes are served in the hotel's various restaurants. The numerous activities on offer include: zip wire, tennis, basketball, football (court, field and equipment available), water park, rock climbing, hiking, table tennis, darts and archery. A children's entertainment club, a children's pool and babysitting services are also available. Rooms are cleaned daily and the resort provides additional housekeeping services and transportation for a fee.
Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort for halal-conscious travellers
Le Vizier Center Parc & Resort is an alcohol-free resort with halal food, offering a choice of swimming pools, including a specially designed women-only pool. Modest swimwear is permitted.
Highlights of Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
- A quiet and peaceful location, away from the noise of the city, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the magnificent views of the Atlas Mountains, especially at sunrise and sunset. You will be lulled by the song of the birds in the very well maintained garden with beautiful trees, fragrant flowers and fountains.
- Real Moroccan hospitality: a warm welcome from the welcoming and friendly staff, attentive to their guests throughout their stay.
- A wide range of luxurious suites, fully equipped and furnished, set in a beautiful building.
- A good choice of activities, entertainment and facilities in a secure environment for young and old.
- An ideal combination of rest and cultural tourism.
Attractions near Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Located 15 minutes from the city centre, Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort is the ideal starting point for exploring the Moroccan culture of the city of Marrakech.
Marrakech offers many attractions: the Jardin Majorelle botanical garden with its archaeological museum and its art museum, the famous Jemaa El-Fnaa market square, the old Medina (UNESCO World Heritage site), the Bahia Palace, the traditional souks, not to mention the iconic structure of the tallest building in the city, the Koutoubia Mosque, and so much more.
The surroundings of Marrakech offer breathtaking landscapes. Discover the High Atlas and its picturesque authentic Berber villages:
- In summer, bathe in the foot of the Ouzoud Waterfalls, Morocco's highest waterfalls, and meet the monkeys.
- The Agafay Desert in rocky desert hills resembling sand dunes offers a panoramic view of the Atlas mountains. Explore the area by quad or on horseback through eucalyptus forests, lush canyons and an expanse of arid hills. End your day with a camel ride.
- The Jbilets Desert, an authentic stone desert in a remote area little frequented by tourists, is located in the real Moroccan countryside. With its lunar landscape and breathtaking views of the Atlas mountains, it offers various activities ranging from quad biking, camel rides to hot air balloon rides.
- The Zat Valley offers a typical Moroccan landscape, far from the tourist trail, with arid landscapes and cacti in the middle of red earth as far as the eye can see crossed by rivers.
Pools and spa at Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort offers a choice of 3 outdoor swimming pools, amongst them one for women-only and one for children. There is also a spa centre with Hammam, massage, gym and solarium (available at an additional cost).
What families will love at Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Nestled in extensive grounds, Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort is family-friendly and offers everything you need to make your stay unforgettable. A kids' club with entertainment and various activities ranging from zipline rides to paint, a playground, a swimming pool, as well as a babysitting service (at an additional cost) is available. It offers a choice of spacious and fully equipped family rooms.
How to get to Le Vizir Center Parc & Resort
Vizir Center Parc & Resort is a 16-minute drive from Marrakech-Menara International Airport.
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Fireplace, VIP room facilities
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Daily cleaning service
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge)
PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Transfer type: Taxi (Private)
Distance: 16 km (30 mins)
Transfer type: Taxi (Private)
- Private transfer exclusively for you
- Driver meets you personally outside the terminal
- Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed
Summer season (1 April - 30 October). Depending on weather conditions these dates may vary 7-15 days (earlier or later).
Boys above 4 years old are not permitted in women only facilities. Please note 4 years is not an exact age limit and only for guidance. Final decision is at the discretion of the hotel's management.
Additional charge of €1.20 per adult per night for City Tax will be charged directly to the guest at the hotel.
Please note that buffet will be available depending on the number of guests in the property.
For reasons of hygiene, only swimwear made from material specifically designed for swimming will be allowed in pools.
SPA center is closed until further notice.