Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
MILLENNIUM MAKKAH AL NASEEM
Situated in Makkah, 5 km from Makkah Mall, Millennium Makkah Al Naseem features a restaurant, free parking and a fitness centre. This 5-star hotel offers a concierge service, a 24-hour front desk, and a shuttle service.
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem address
Al Naseem Complex, Building 3210, Makkah 24245-8619, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mecca, Makkah (province), Saudi Arabia
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 07:00 to 22:00no advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restrictionMax boy age: No age restriction
- FitnessSchedule: All weekfrom 07:00 to 22:00no advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone: 14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restrictionMax girl age: No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem reviews
- 8.3Great stay with short distance to Haram
I liked the room size, it was fantastic for 2 adults and 2 kids.
- 9.4Overall very good
FOOD & DRINKS
Special diet menus (on request)
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
The Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is an alcohol-free, five-star luxury hotel offering 5 room types and featuring separate fitness centres for men and women.
What does Millennium Makkah Al Naseem offer its halal-conscious guests?
- The hotel is near Al-Masjid Al-Haram.
- Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is alcohol-free and serves halal food only.
- There is a fully-secluded ladies-only fitness centre.
Why choose Millennium Makkah Al Naseem?
- The hotel is alcohol-free and serves halal food only.
- The hotel is minutes away from Al-Masjid Al-Haram and some rooms have a great view of the Mosque.
- The hotel enjoys a great location with popular attractions nearby.
- The hotel has a gift shop and a shop onsite.
- Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is 5km away from Makkah Mall
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no beaches or sunbathing areas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem.
Pools and spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no pools or spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem. There are no pools or spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem. There are separate fitness centres for men and women. The women's fitness centre is fully-secluded.
Activities/facilities for children at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no activities or facilities for children at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem.
Attractions and activities near Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
- Al-Masjid Al-Haram - Pray at the holiest Mosque in Islam and congregate with many millions of Muslims that visit every year.
- Cave of Hira - the site where the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) received the first revelation from Allah (SWT)
- Makkah Mall - Shop at Makkah Mall for western brands such as Adidas and Zara or eat at one of the many restaurants.
How to get to Millennium Makkah Al Naseem?
Private airport transfer and airport shuttle bus are available at extra charge.
Air conditioning, Soundproof rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Designated smoking area, Fireplace, VIP room facilities
Gift shop, Shops nearby
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box
Business centre, Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge)
During the holy month of Ramadan, Breakfast meal will substituted by Sohour meal