Prices for Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
taxes & fees
MILLENNIUM MAKKAH AL NASEEM
Situated in Makkah, 5 km from Makkah Mall, Millennium Makkah Al Naseem features a restaurant, free parking and a fitness centre. This 5-star hotel offers a concierge service, a 24-hour front desk, and a shuttle service.
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem address
Al Naseem Complex, Building 3210, Makkah 24245-8619, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Mecca, Makkah (province), Saudi Arabia
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 07:00 to 22:00no advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax boy age:No age restriction
- FitnessSchedule: All weekfrom 07:00 to 22:00no advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restrictionMax girl age:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem reviews
- 8.1Comfortable and good stay
Location and services near the hotel
الموقع و الخدمات بالقرب من الفندق
There is a bus which takes you directly to Haram every 20 mins. Really easy to use and comfortable. Breakfast options were fantastic! There was a wide lovely selection of food. Overall cleanliness of the rooms were good too! Great atmosphere and vibe. Would deffo return here
- 10all is OK
- 10Nice experience
The hotel is beautiful, comfortable and clean. A beautiful experience that I will repeat. The reception staff are wonderful and very helpful. I asked for an extra bed and they told me it would be there within 30 minutes. It arrived in 10 minutes. The breakfast buffet is varied. The surrounding area is beautiful, especially for children. The Gardenia Café is good. The dishes and drinks are delicious. Buses reach the Haram.
الفندق جميل ومريح ونظيف تجربة جميلة راح أكررها، ستاف الاستقبال رائعين ومتعاونين جداً، طلبت سرير إضافي قالولي خلال 30د حيكون عندك ووصلني خلال 10د، بوفيه الإفطار متنوع، المنطقة المحيطة جميلة خصوصا للأطفال، كافيه جاردينيا جيد الأطباق والمشروبات لذيذة، الباصات توصل للحرم.
- 6.1Millennial stay
Very good value for money
Shuttle available every 20 minutes and drops off at the basement level just below Abraj el Bait (15-20 minutes max journey in total). Avoid peak hours just after salat ishaa there are a lot of people.
The rooms are comfortable.
Beautiful mosque right at the foot of the hotel.
Très bon rapport qualité prix
Navette disponible toutes les 20min et dépose au niveau des sous sol juste en dessous d'abraj el bait ( 15-20min max de trajet en tout). Éviter les heures de pointes juste après salât ishaa il ya énormément de monde.
Les chambres sont confortables.
Belle mosquée juste au pieds de l'hôtel.
FOOD & DRINKS
Special diet menus (on request)
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
The Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is an alcohol-free, five-star luxury hotel offering 5 room types and featuring separate fitness centres for men and women.
What does Millennium Makkah Al Naseem offer its halal-conscious guests?
- The hotel is near Al-Masjid Al-Haram.
- Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is alcohol-free and serves halal food only.
- There is a fully-secluded ladies-only fitness centre.
Why choose Millennium Makkah Al Naseem?
- The hotel is alcohol-free and serves halal food only.
- The hotel is minutes away from Al-Masjid Al-Haram and some rooms have a great view of the Mosque.
- The hotel enjoys a great location with popular attractions nearby.
- The hotel has a gift shop and a shop onsite.
- Millennium Makkah Al Naseem is 5km away from Makkah Mall
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no beaches or sunbathing areas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem.
Pools and spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no pools or spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem. There are no pools or spas at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem. There are separate fitness centres for men and women. The women's fitness centre is fully-secluded.
Activities/facilities for children at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
There are no activities or facilities for children at Millennium Makkah Al Naseem.
Attractions and activities near Millennium Makkah Al Naseem
- Al-Masjid Al-Haram - Pray at the holiest Mosque in Islam and congregate with many millions of Muslims that visit every year.
- Cave of Hira - the site where the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) received the first revelation from Allah (SWT)
- Makkah Mall - Shop at Makkah Mall for western brands such as Adidas and Zara or eat at one of the many restaurants.
How to get to Millennium Makkah Al Naseem?
Private airport transfer and airport shuttle bus are available at extra charge.
Air conditioning, Soundproof rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Designated smoking area, Fireplace, VIP room facilities
Gift shop, Shops nearby
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box
Business centre, Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge)
During the holy month of Ramadan, Breakfast meal will substituted by Suhoor meal.