Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
Leisure for Ladies and Family
VILLA NAUTICA AT PARADISE ISLAND
This island resort is near Male airport via a 20-minute boat ride. It boasts a variety of beautiful villas, including pool villas with fences available for full seclusion.
Villa Nautica at Paradise Island address
North Male Atoll, Lankanfinolhu, Kaafu Atoll (Malé), 2002, Maldives
Rare find: Villa Nautica at Paradise Island is beachfront!
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
WELLNESS & SPA
- FitnessSchedule: All weekMin age alone: 12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied: No age restriction
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Villa Nautica at Paradise Island reviews
- 7.8Good resort
We loved the staff very kind, gentle and nice, especially Manoj, Hamza and Iresha ! The island us beautiful.
The buffet was perfect ! I recommand the full board as the price of the a la carte restaurants were too high. For exemple : a margarita pizza is 31,5$ with charges included.
I recommand the private dîner it was perfect very intimate
- 9.8Awesome Family Getaway!
Overall experience was awesome.. everything went as planned. Starting from booking till check out was good. Family and kids enjoyed the trip very well. I would highly recommend for relaxed family vacation!
- 9.6Rest stay
Thanks to Amine who made our stay a dream. Everything is perfect.
Merci à Amine qui a fait de notre séjour, un rêve. Tout est parfait.
- 9.8Unforgettable Family Vacation
Everything about this resort is excellent! There should always be room for improvement but nothing major that would stop me from booking this place again. From our host, Samuel, who took care of us every step of the way, making our vacation smoothsailing and enjoyable. He even went out of his way to give us his recommendations on our questions when we said we want to go to Male after checking out of Paradise/Villa Nautica. Same goes with Cynthia, she is not even our host, but offered all help and suggestions and tips so our stay will be unforgettable. Now, I would like to commend the staff at Lagoon Restaurant too, for making our dining experience, the best. Ammar,Hari,Arun and all the others I didn't get their names anymore, all of them works so hard to please us and all the guests and always attentive to our dining needs, thank you all! The hostess of the Lagoon like, Iresha, whos has a wonderful personality, inside and out, thank you. Souvenir shops staff, Cindy and Geena, thank you for being so accomodating. Thank you also to Amrit and Ganga, for keeping our water villas clean and always refilled with drinks/toiletries. Everything is just excellent!!!
- 10Excellent hotel for Maldivian experience
The location of the hotel is close to the airport. Besides this convenience, the beach and the sea are perfect. This is our 3rd visit to this hotel. We stayed in the deluxe villa with pool. Everything was perfect.
otel konum olarak havalimanına yakın.Bu kolaylığın yanında sahılı denızı mukemmel.Bu otele 3. gelısımız.Delux havuzlu vıllada konaklama gerçekleştirdik.Herşey mükemmeldi.
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the Maldives, the four-star Villa Nautica at Paradise Island has 9 villa types to choose from, all of which are air-conditioned and equipped with safes. Guests can enjoy halal food and drinks at the on-site restaurants and alcohol can be removed from a guest’s room if requested. Villa Nautica at Paradise Island has a mixed beach with a mixed sunbathing area and some villas have fully-secluded or mostly-secluded outdoor pools and sunbathing areas. The Resort also has a mixed outdoor pool, a mixed fitness centre as well as wellness & spa facilities that are available for private hire.
What does Villa Nautica at Paradise Island offer its halal-conscious guests?
- The Villa Nautica at Paradise Island always has some halal food in its restaurants.
- There is a mixed-gender beach with a sunbathing area exclusive to property guests and where modest swimwear is permitted.
- The Sunset Beach Pool Villas have fully-secluded outdoor pools and sunbathing areas.
- The Ocean Suite Villas have mostly-secluded outdoor pools and sunbathing areas.
- There is also a mixed outdoor pool that all guests can enjoy and where modest swimwear is permitted.
- There is a mixed fitness centre and wellness & spa facilities that are available for private hire.
Why choose Villa Nautica at Paradise Island?
- There are numerous seasonal activities on site such as water sport facilities, diving and snorkelling. There’s also a tennis court and billiards table.
- The hotel serves halal food.
- For children there’s a kids pool available.
- Some villas have some seclusion, ranging from mostly to fully-secluded properties, ensuring a safe and peaceful stay.
- Convenient 15-20 minute speedboat transfer from Male airport.
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
Villa Nautica at Paradise Island has a mixed-gender beach with a mixed-gender sunbathing area where modest swimwear is allowed. The Sunset Beach Pool Villas have fully-secluded pools and sunbathing areas, and the Ocean Beach Pool villas have private beach sunbathing areas that are mostly-secluded.
Pools and spa centres at Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
Villa Nautica at Paradise Island has a mixed-gender outdoor pool where modest swimwear is permitted. There is a mixed fitness centre and fully-secluded wellness & spa facilities available for private hire at a surcharge.
Activities/Facilities for children at Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
There is a kids pool at the Villa Nautica at Paradise Island.
Attractions and activities near Villa Nautica at Paradise Island
- Watersports - take advantage of on-site activities such as diving and snorkelling as well as watersport.
- Visit Male - take an excursion to the bustling capital city of the Maldives, a great opportunity to discover another side of the country and the locals’ day-to-day lives.
- Deep Sea Fishing - explore and discover some of the most tropical fish in the world with a deep sea fishing trip at any time of the year.
- Submarine Excursion - go on an underwater adventure you’ll never forget and discover the secrets of the Indian Ocean. Learn about local marine life, fish and corals without getting wet.
How to get to Villa Nautica at Paradise Island?
The property is only accessible by a mandatory speedboat transfer, which can be booked when booking your accommodation on this website, and takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport. You will be personally greeted at Male International Airport outside the terminal. Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed.
Seafront, Beachfront, Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Air conditioning, Honeymoon suite, Cabana
Shops on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room
Daily cleaning service
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Transfer type: Speedboat (Shared)
Transfer type: Speedboat (Shared)
- Private transfer exclusively for you
- Driver meets you personally outside the terminal
- Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed
Environmental fee of USD6 per person per day will be collected during check-in or check-out.
TRANSFER DETAILS (excluded from room rate):
Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer:
Mandatory speed boat transfer takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport.
The return rates are:
Speed Boat Transfer USD 185 per Adult, per stay
Speed Boat Transfer USD 98 per Child, per stay
Complimentary for Infants (Below 2 years)
Guests must send arrival and departure flight details directly to the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
Please present the same credit card used to guarantee your booking when checking in / making the payment at the hotel. Please note that the property may contact the cardholder for verification purposes.
Due to safety and privacy concerns, the operation of unmanned aerial systems or drones by any of the guests, including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists, is prohibited.
Guests will be entitled to the following on All Inclusive rates:
- All meals at the main restaurant during set times
- Mini bar – one filling each day with soft drinks
- All land based sports inclusive of equipment will be provided subject to availability during daytime
- Windsurfing and canoeing is inclusive subject to availability
- One night fishing excursion per guest per stay for guests staying 6 or more nights
All Inclusive Meal Supplement will be USD 150.00 per person per night.
HONEYMOON BENEFITS: (All occasions to be notified at the time of booking)
A fruit basket on Silver and Golden Wedding anniversaries. (proof required at the time of booking)
A Birthday Cake on Birthdays celebrated at the resort. (Proof required at the time of booking)
Please note that the property has a mandatory Gala Dinner every December 24 and December 31. All charges are to be paid at the property directly. Rates are as follows:
USD 250 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 125 per child, inclusive of all taxes
USD 300 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 150 per child, inclusive of all taxes