DOUBLETREE BY HILTON ZAGREB
Located in Zagreb, DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb is in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Archaeological Museum and Croatian National Theatre. This 5-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Ban Jelacic Square and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Ethnographic Museum.
DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb address
Ulica grada Vukovara 269a, Zagreb, Zagreb (county), 10000, Croatia
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreModest swimwear allowed
- SaunaModest swimwear allowed
- Steam roomModest swimwear allowed
- HammamModest swimwear allowed
- Hot tub/jacuzziModest swimwear allowed
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
DoubleTree by Hilton Zagreb reviews
- 8.2Very modern, clean and comfortable hotel room
The bathroom is very luxurious. The floor consists of marble slabs.
Many car parking spaces in the underground car park, which are, however, chargeable.
Large bed, ideal for a family with a small child.
Das Bad ist sehr luxuriös. Der Fußboden besteht aus Marmorplatten.
Viele Pkw-Parkplätze in der Tiefgarage, die jedoch kostenpflichtig sind.
Großes Bett, ideal für eine Familie mit einem kleinen Kind.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Designated smoking area, Fireplace, Wedding pavilion
Mini-market on site, Shops on site, Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk, Ski lessons available nearby, Ski equipment rental shops nearby, Downhill skiing nearby, Snowboarding nearby
Business centre, Conference hall, Banquet facilities
Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 181 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 181 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 264 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Recommendations for hotels and renters (Croatia) and CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).