Hotel Bellevue Marseille
Leisure for Ladies and Family
HOTEL BELLEVUE MARSEILLE
With a stay at Hotel Bellevue Marseille, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, steps from Old Port of Marseille and within a 10-minute walk of La Vieille Charite. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Notre-Dame de la Garde.
Hotel Bellevue Marseille address
34 Quai Du Port, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13002, France
- Beach towels
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Terrace, Library, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.