Prices for ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15ème
taxes & fees
IBIS PARIS TOUR EIFFEL CAMBRONNE 15ÈME
A conveniently located contemporary hotel, close to the metro for easy access to all sights. Not far from the iconic Eiffel Tower, there are plenty of halal food options available nearby.
ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15ème address
2 Rue Cambronne, Paris, Paris (department), 75015, France
WELLNESS & SPA
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:14 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15ème reviews
- 7.3a central place
- 9.7Well located
Close to the metro and the city center, we really appreciated
A proximité du métro et du centre ville, on a beaucoup apprécié
- 10stay inPARIS on July 14
the quality of the staff who are very helpful
the very good location and which allows you to visit Paris and its monuments without worrying
la qualité du personnnel qui est tres serviable
la localisation tres bonne et qui permet de visiter Paris et ses monument sans selasser
- 5.6Unfortunately the rooms are too small
FOOD & DRINKS
Vending machine (snacks)
Terrace, Library, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
Mini-market on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Lockers, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 12.90 for adults and EUR 6.45 for children
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).