Leisure for Ladies and Family
Prices for Marguery Villas - Conciergery & Resort
taxes & fees
MARGUERY VILLAS - CONCIERGERY & RESORT
Luxury villas of all sizes, with their own private pools, nestled between the sea and the mountains. Enjoy the privacy of a villa combined with the services and amenities of a hotel.
Marguery Villas - Conciergery & Resort address
Coastal Road La Plantation Marguery, Black River, Black River, 90601, Mauritius
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
- Pool-side snacks
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers
WELLNESS & SPA
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Marguery Villas - Conciergery & Resort reviews
Superb quality establish
Very beautiful villa with swimming pool
Superbe établissent de qualité
Très belle villa avec piscine
- 10Perfect privacy with a nice public beach nearby
We got a room upgrade into a Deluxe Pool Villa which has a nice big pool. The privacy was pretty good, except the Cyclone that damaged the leaves covering the fences. With a small touch they can make the villa 100% private.
We booked breakfast included and we likes the breakfast. Standard things like juice, croissant, garniture was included. You had to add eggs and other extras which was prepared on request. The taste of the food was excellent.
You could book a cook for exclusively yourself& the cook would prepare your dinner according to your wishes.
We didn’t go for that option and ate outside at the Indian restaurant which is 5mins walk. Alternatively there is a supermarket (London Walk), where you can get everything, including halal food. Halal meat can be seen on products with a certificate. Unfortunately since in this area of Mauritius there aren’t many Muslims, we couldn’t get fresh meat but only frozen meat. You can also find halal delicatessen. I would recommend to use the restaurants instead as it’s too expensive otherwise with the grocery shop.
There is a nice public beach which is 12 mins walk.
- 10Private pool
Enjoyed sunbathing and swimming in utter privacy. Lovely staff and prompt responses, really helpful
- 10A very Private & Secluded villa
We were upgraded to the Deluxe Pool Villa, very spacious, beautiful kitchen, and especially a very huge private pool with beautiful palm trees as well as overlooking the vast mountains. There are nearby Halal restaurants and a spa, opposite the road there is a restaurant called 'Happy Rajah' which serves the most delicious Halal food. There is a car park in front of each villa as well. Overall, great location, great food, great space & environment!
- 8.0A place to stay with family and friend
The staff is amazing, very kind and helpful. The villa is ideal for family with all furniture and equipment needed to enjoy the stay. Excellent breakfast that is served at the villa. Definitely a place to be back with the family.
Golf course nearby
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Marguery Exclusive Villas
Located in Riviere Noire, Mauritius, Marguery Villas is an exclusive luxurious five-star residence. There are three villa types with fully-secluded outdoor pools in all villas. There is also a mixed-gender outdoor pool where modest swimwear is permitted. A massage parlour is available for private hire.
What does Marguery Exclusive Villas offer its halal-conscious guests?
- Some food on the property is halal.
- Alcohol is removed from a guest’s room if booked on this website.
- There are fully-secluded outdoor pools in all villas.
- There is a private-hire and fully-secluded massage parlour.
Why choose Marguery Exclusive Villas?
- The hotel serves some halal food.
- Facilities and activities include a golf course nearby, water sport facilities on site, hiking, cycling, aerobics, aqua aerobics, canoeing, diving, snorkelling, fishing and table tennis.
- The hotel enjoys a great location in Marbella with popular attractions nearby.
- The hotel offers a wide range of first-class pool & spa facilities.
- There are facilities for children to enjoy.
- A shuttle service to nearby attractions is available at a surcharge.
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Marguery Exclusive Villas
There are no beach or sunbathing areas at Marguery Villas.
Pools and spas at Marguery Exclusive Villas
Marguery Exclusive Villas offers villas with fully-secluded outdoor pools. There is also a mixed-gender outdoor pool where modest swimwear is permitted. The outdoor pool’s amenities include pool-side snacks, sun umbrellas and sun loungers. A massage parlour is available for private hire.
Activities/facilities for children at Marguery Exclusive Villas
Marguery Exclusive Villas activities and facilities for children include a kids club, playground, games room, games centre and playroom.
Attractions and activities near Marguery Exclusive Villas
- Les 7 Cascades - View these beautiful waterfalls nestled on a hill amongst lush greenery and large boulders.
- SSR Botanic Garden - Surround yourself with lush greenery and flowers in the oldest botanical garden in the southern hemisphere.
- La Vanille Nature Park - See giant tortoises up close and personal in this idyllic tropical park spanning 3.5 hectares.
How to get to Marguery Exclusive Villas?
You can book an airport shuttle or a private airport transfer (Taxi) from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport when booking this hotel. You will be personally greeted at the airport outside the terminal. Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed.
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Library, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared lounge/TV area, Shared kitchen, Soundproof rooms
Mini-market on site, Shops on site, Gift shop, Hair/beauty salon, Barber, Shops nearby
Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Private check-in/check-out, ATM/cash machine on site, Valet parking, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk, Ticket service
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge), Bikes
When a refund is made because of a cancellation or an amendment decided by the customer, all the bank charges will be borne by the customer.
Air Conditioning is available in the bedrooms only. The dining, living room and the kiosk are equipped with a ceiling fan.
– Check in/out is done directly in your villa, not necessarily in the reception
– The concierge is available 24/7 by phone and on WhatsApp
– On request and if necessary, breakfasts are delivered to the door of your villa as well as some meals. Groceries can be delivered to you in the villa before your arrival.
– In order to minimize contact with third parties, the housekeeping service is provided on request. Depending on your needs, clean bed linen and towels can be delivered to your villa. Thus, housekeeping service is not compulsory during your stay. If you wish to benefit from the service during your stay, it is performed only by one person, he/she will be equipped with a mask, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel.
– The standards related to cleaning have been reinforced according to WHO recommendations. Each villa is thoroughly cleaned after the departure of each client and left empty at least 24 hours before the arrival of the following clients.
– Upon arrival, you are given a welcome kit, it contains a bottle of hydroalcoholic gel and protective masks made in Mauritius (subject to availability)