Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port
Leisure for Ladies and Family
HÔTEL MERCURE MARSEILLE CANEBIÈRE VIEUX-PORT
Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port is centrally located in Marseille, a 2-minute walk from Old Port of Marseille and 13 minutes by foot from La Criee National Theater of Marseille. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Notre-Dame de la Garde.
Hôtel Mercure Marseille Canebière Vieux-Port address
48 La Canebiere, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13001, France
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.24 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: approximately EUR 20.00 per person
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 14 per day (1148 ft away)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).