Westminster Hotel & Spa
WESTMINSTER HOTEL & SPA
With a stay at Westminster Hotel & Spa in Nice (Nice City Centre), you'll be steps from Promenade des Anglais and 8 minutes by foot from Place Massena. This 4-star hotel is 11.2 mi (18 km) from Marineland Antibes and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Cours Saleya.
Westminster Hotel & Spa address
27 Promenade Des Anglais, Nice, Alpes-Maritimes (department), 06000, France Show map
WELLNESS & SPA
- Steam room
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers
Conference hall, Meeting room
Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person and includes use of: spa
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.