With a stay at Hotel Kalehan in Selcuk, you'll be on the Strip, within a 15-minute walk of Ephesus Archaeological Museum and Basilica of St. John. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Ephesus Ruins and 8.7 mi (14 km) from Adaland Aquapark.
Hotel Kalehan address
Ataturk Cad. No. 98, Ephesus - Selcuk, Izmir (province), 35920, Turkey Show map
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Library, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking throughout, Fireplace, Wedding pavilion
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Airplane transfer per adult: TRY 300 (one-way)
- Airplane transfer per child: TRY 100 (one-way), (from 12 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TRY 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TRY 0 (one-way), (up to 7 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: TRY 60 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.