Hotel Drei Könige
Leisure for Ladies and Family
HOTEL DREI KÖNIGE
A stay at Hotel Drei Könige places you in the heart of Lucerne, within a 15-minute walk of Chapel Bridge and KKL Lucerne. This hotel is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Burgenstock and 1.2 mi (2 km) from Lion Monument.
Hotel Drei Könige address
Bruchstrasse 35, Lucerne, Lucerne (canton), 6003, Switzerland
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Lift, Non-smoking throughout
Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Self parking fee: CHF 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CHF 20.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: CHF 40.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CHF 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 October to 30 April.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- At check-in, guests must provide either a negative COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up, and test must have been administered no more than 24 hours prior to check-in. COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 1 days prior to check-in.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean & Safe (Switzerland).