Leisure for Ladies and Family
With a stay at Hotel Lindenallee in Lindau, you'll be connected to the convention center, a 4-minute walk from Bad Schachen Ferry Port and a 5-minute drive from Asklepios Klinik Lindau. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Old Town Hall and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Lindau-Bad Schachen Golf Club.
Hotel Lindenallee address
Dennenmoos 3, Lindau, Lindau, 88131, Germany
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Vending machine (snacks)
Garden, Terrace, Library, Designated smoking area, Wedding pavilion
Shops on site
Safety deposit box
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 2.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.