Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
Prices for Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port
taxes & fees
SOFITEL MARSEILLE VIEUX PORT
With a stay at Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, just a 4-minute walk from Fort Saint Nicholas and 5 minutes by foot from Pharo Palace. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Old Port of Marseille and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Abbaye de Saint Victor.
Sofitel Marseille Vieux Port address
36 Boulevard Charles Livon, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13007, France
- Sun umbrellas
- Beach towels
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 10:00 to 20:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Shared lounge/TV area, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Banquet facilities
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Cashless transactions are available
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 31 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).
The following facilities are closed on Sunday and Monday:
- Dining venue(s)