COSTA DEL SOL TORREMOLINOS HOTEL
This stylish boutique hotel serves halal food and is conveniently located close to the beach. It’s a great base for exploring the popular Costa del Sol and the rich Islamic heritage of Andalusia.
Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel address
Paseo del Colorado, 29, Torremolinos, Malaga (province), 29620, Spain
- Sun umbrellas (surcharge)
- Sun loungers (surcharge)
Open: 1 May – 31 Oct
- Sun umbrellas
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Shared/communal pool
WELLNESS & SPA
- Hot tub/jacuzzisurcharge may apply
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:14 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel reviews
- 8.4Nice stay
Very nice staff!
The staff and environment were very good. I advise.
- 6.7More or less halal
Very satisfied with the staff, attentive and available 24 hours a day. Clean room, affordable price
Très satisfaite du personnel, à l’écoute et disponible h/24. Chambre propre, prix abordable
- 9.5Very nice hotel to stay
The staff were very helpful with everything. Hotel is close to the beach, Carrefour is next door. My children enjoyed the swimming pool everyday. We enjoyed our stay a lot!!!
Golf course nearby
Water park Seasonal
FOOD & DRINKS
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel
Located in Torremolinos, Malaga, the Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel is a beautiful halal-friendly boutique-hotel in the heart of the Costa Del Sol. It offers four room types - a standard double/twin room, a terrace room, a standard triple room and a 2x standard single room. There is a mixed-gender sandy beach a five minutes’ walk away with a beach sunbathing area and a cafe. The hotel also has a mixed outdoor pool where modest swimwear is permitted. Wellness & spa facilities include a fully-secluded massage room available for private hire, a mixed fitness centre, jacuzzi/hot tub and solarium where modest swimwear is allowed. Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel serves halal only and alcohol is removed from a guest’s room if booked on this website.
What does Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel offer its halal-conscious guests?
- Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel serves halal only and alcohol is removed from a guest’s room if booked on this website.
- Modest swimwear is allowed throughout the hotel.
- The massage parlour is available for private hire.
Why Choose Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel?
- This modern luxury boutique hotel offers a wide range of quality services and facilities, private parking and three restaurants with a fantastic gastronomic proposal.
- The hotel serves halal food only.
- The hotel is minutes away from a beautiful sandy beach.
- The hotel offers babysitting/child services.
- There are plenty of activities on site such as mini golf, hiking, water park (seasonal), horse riding, cycling, canoeing, windsurfing, fishing and a trampoline.
- The hotel enjoys a great location with many nearby tourist attractions.
- The hotel offers a shuttle service to nearby attractions (additional cost) and car rental (additional cost).
Beaches and sunbathing areas at Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel
There is a mixed-gender sandy beach five minutes’ walk away where modest swimwear is allowed, with a beach sunbathing area and a cafe. Beach amenities include sun loungers and sun umbrellas available with a surcharge.
Pools and spa centres at Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel
Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel has a mixed-gender outdoor pool where modest swimwear is permitted and has sun umbrellas. The pool is wheelchair accessible. Wellness & spa facilities include a fully-secluded massage room available for private hire, a mixed fitness centre, jacuzzi/hot tub and solarium where modest swimwear is allowed.
Activities/Facilities for children at Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel
Children can enjoy the mixed outdoor pool as well as the nearby beach. High chairs and babysitting services are available.
Attractions and activities near Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel
- Golf course - There is a first-class golf course nearby.
- Aqualand Torremolinos - Family-focused with water slides and surf beach area.
- Crocodile Park - Crocodile Park offers guided tours to observe the life and behaviour of crocodiles up close.
- Torremolinos historical Old Town - Stroll along the seafront promenade and head towards the oldest part of the city along the pedestrian street Calle San Miguel. Discover the 14th-century Torre de Pimentel (Tower of the Mills).
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso Cultural Centre - art exhibitions and plays, as well as workshops for the whole family.
- Molino de Inca Botanical Garden - Discover more than 800 types of native plants.
How to get to Costa del Sol Torremolinos Hotel?
You can book a private airport transfer (taxi) when booking this hotel. You will then be personally greeted at Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport outside the terminal and taken to the hotel. Your flight details will be requested after your booking is confirmed.
Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Air conditioning, Heating, Soundproof rooms, Allergy-free room, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout, Non-smoking rooms
On-site (surcharge), Nearby
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Private check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Dry cleaning (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service, Shoeshine (surcharge)
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Car hire (surcharge), Bikes
Beach is located just 300 metres away from the property.
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and windsurfing. Crocodile Park is 1.4 kms and Aqualand Torremolinos is 1.6 kms from the property.
Economy Rooms are located on the basement floor of the property.
When booking half or full board, please note that drinks are not included.