Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port
Leisure for Ladies and Family
ESCALE OCEANIA MARSEILLE VIEUX PORT
With a stay at Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port, you'll be centrally located in Marseille, steps from Old Port of Marseille and 15 minutes by foot from Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Grand Port Maritime de Marseille.
Escale Oceania Marseille Vieux Port address
5 La Canebiere, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhône (department), 13001, France
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Lift, Non-smoking throughout
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Newspapers, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.16 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: approximately EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ+ friendly).