Prices for Reethi Faru Resort2 guests1 night
taxes & fees
Many websites hide taxes and fees for additional guests, showing only base occupancy rates and making it hard to compare real prices.
We, in contrast, show real total prices that cover taxes and beds for all guests, including children.
REETHI FARU RESORT
A luxury resort on a pale sandy beach surveying the clear waters and rich sea-life of the reef. Some villas have a private jacuzzi. There is a halal restaurant, pool and a spa, which can be hired privately.
Reethi Faru Resort address
Filaidhoo, Raa Atol, Filaidhoo, Raa Atoll, Maldives Show map
Rare find: Reethi Faru Resort is beachfront!
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi Private useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.from 08:00 to 20:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- Fitness Mixed-genderBoth male and female guests can enter the facility at the same time.Mon-Sunfrom 08:00 to 20:00advance reservation requiredfree of charge
- Massage Private useOnly the guest's family/group can enter the facility. There is 100% privacy for the guest's family/group only.from 08:00 to 20:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may apply
- Hot tub/jacuzzi Some room types (Deluxe Beach Villa with Jetted Tub)
Year-round Available during your stay!
- Pool-side snacks
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Your info request has been submitted and will be reviewed by HalalBooking. Thanks for helping us to improve!
Reethi Faru Resort reviews
- 8.3TranslateExcellent séjour en couple
L'ile est paradisiaque.
Il n'y a pas de structures ou equipments reserves aux femmes.
- 10Really great resort. More than 4*
Great staff, good food, beautiful location, very peaceful. Can see fish on the shoreline (reef shark, etc).
The resort is walking only which I enjoyed. But that means it’s not pram friendly. Something to consider if you are going with really young children or to only bring a baby sling.
Les paysages et le reste
Water sport facilities on site
Volleyball on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Seafront, Beachfront, Garden, Terrace, Sun terrace, Library, Air conditioning, Shared lounge/TV area, Soundproof rooms, Non-smoking rooms, Honeymoon suite, VIP room facilities, Prayer facility - general
Shops on site, Gift shop
24-hour front desk, Express check-in/check-out, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, Lockers
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room, Banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Trouser press (surcharge), Daily cleaning service
Airport private transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge)
PRIVATE AIRPORT TRANSFERS
Domestic flight + speed boat
Domestic flight + speed boat
Departure transfer is guaranteed for international flights departing Malé airport after 09:00 hrs.
MANDATORY return transfers:
Malé International Airport - Reethi Faru Resort - Malé International Airport:
Domestic Transfer (Domestic flight + Speed Boat)
Adult (12 years and above) - USD336
Child (2 - under 12 years) - USD168
Baby (0- under 2 years) - Free
Seaplane Transfer – Scenic 45 Minute
Adult (12 years and above) - USD458
Child (2- under 12 years) - USD275
Baby (0 - under 2 years) - Free
Environmental fee of USD6 per person per day will be collected during check-in or check-out.
Compulsory Gala Dinner charges on the 24th & 31st December:
USD140/Adult, USD70/Child or as advised otherwise.
These are payable upon check in.
• 3- Course Candle Light Dinner at USD 25.00++ per person, subject to service charge
• Flower decoration