An alcohol-free hotel serving only halal food, set on the palm-fringed pale sandy beach of a tiny atoll.
Plumeria Maldives address
Moony Night, Kaleyfaanu Higun, Thinadhoo, Vaavu Atoll, 10020, Maldives
Rare find: Plumeria Maldives is beachfront!
Open: Year-round Available during your stay!
- Sun loungers
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centre
- Spa treatment room(s)Fully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekfrom 10:00 to 20:00advance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:12 years and older (Guidance)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Plumeria Maldives reviews
- 8.9An experience to positively remember... But with some recommendations
Amazing staff that gave their very best for the required support and guidance. Amazing island, super family friendly and great sandy beaches. Also the food quality was also very good.
- 9.3Very nice hotel with magnificent beaches
We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It was very relaxing and rejuvenating. The beaches are magnificent and we were able to observe lots of fish! The staff is attentive and the meals are delicious. One of the best moments of our stay in the Maldives.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécia notre séjour dans cet hôtel. Se fut très reposant et ressourçant. Les plages sont magnifiques et on a pu observer pleins de poissons ! Le personnel est aux petits soins et les repas sont délicieux. Un des meilleurs moments de notre séjour aux Maldives.
- 2.7About Hotel and managers Azeez and Kumara
Hello, we visited the hotel as a couple, we stayed for 7 days, but on the 3rd day of our stay at the hotel, on May 23, the hot water hose exploded under the bathroom sink, I slipped and fell, injured my left leg, left arm and left hand, I thank the hotel manager Kumara and Mr. Azeez. Although I told him that I could encounter this kind of situation in every hotel. The hotel doctor came 2 hours later and asked for an extra fee to examine me. Everything is money, people are not given importance. I want action on the issue.
Merhaba çift olarak oteeli ziyaret ettik 7 gün konaklama yaptık fakat otelde konakladığımızın 3. Günü yani 23 Mayıs'ta banyonun lavabosu altında mi sıcak su hortumu patladı ben kayarak düştüm sol bacağım, sol kolum ve sol elimin üstü yaralandı bunu otel sorumlusu Kumara ve Azeez Bey e söylememe rağmen her otelde bu tür durumla karşılaşabileceğimi söyledi. Otel doktoru bie 2 saat sonra geldi beni muayene etmek için ekstra ücret istediler. Herşeyleri para olmuş, insana önem verilmiyor. Konu hakkında aksiyon alınmasını istiyorum.
- 4.0It is never halal hotel
Good staff (kitchen and cleaning)
Çalışan personel (mutfak ve temizlik) iyi
Water sport facilities on site
FOOD & DRINKS
Restaurant (a la carte)
Special diet menus (on request)
Breakfast in the room
Live music Seasonal
MORE ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Lose yourself in Plumeria Maldives’ beautiful location in the heart of the Maldives. Located in the Vaavu Atoll Thinadhoo, Plumeria Maldives offers a quaint and unique collection of 48 beautifully designed rooms perfect for a tropical getaway, with all the luxurious amenities you can dream of. Experience serene natural beauty and be prepared to be overwhelmed by the exceptional Maldivian hospitality. Set on a sandy, palm-shaded atoll, Plumeria Maldives allows you to explore the tranquil island experience of the Maldives. Relax on the soft, white sand beach that surrounds the hotel and wake up each morning to a breathtaking view over the horizon.
Plumeria Maldives offers many fun activities for the whole family or group and even has its own private beach! All rooms are air-conditioned and have a private balcony so you can take in the natural beauty around you. The Maldives is known for its beautiful beaches, sparkling sea and coral reefs, making it one of the best diving destinations.The unspoilt nature resort surrounding Plumeria Maldives invites you to a holiday of luxury and grandeur. Indulge in the range of water sports on offer, including canoeing, windsurfing, diving, snorkelling and fishing. There is also a spa centre with private facilities on-site, as well as a pool and lots of organic charm. Families with children will also feel welcome at the on-site playgrounds.
Plumeria Maldives for halal-conscious travellers
Plumeria Maldives is an alcohol-free hotel geared towards a halal-friendly holiday. All food served at the resort is halal. Prayer and ablution facilities are available on site to ensure daily prayers can be easily observed. Modest swimwear is permitted at the hotel's pool and beach.
Why choose Plumeria Maldives?
- A peaceful location in a place known as the epitome of luxury, ideal for relaxing and recharging. See the Maldives landscape change around you as day turns to night.
- A 4-star beachfront hotel with a unique, one-of-a-kind and unforgettable view of nature and the horizon, perfect for travellers seeking a halal-friendly experience with a touch of opulence.
- The multilingual staff gives you a warm welcome and speaks several languages to make you feel at home.
- Pamper yourself in the comfortable suites with balconies - the ideal choice to combine relaxation with your love of tropical and fun activities.
- An ideal location for an exotic holiday destination. Explore the perfect waters known for diving and water sports. The hot climate and sandy beaches create the best atmosphere for adventure seekers and sun lovers!
Attractions near Plumeria Maldives
Thinadhoo Island is one of the five inhabited islands of Vaavu Atoll. This modern day beauty is popular with tourists who enjoy visiting the deeply rooted in local life, as well as the long stretches of white sandy beaches and turquoise Maldives ocean. Thinadhoo Island is best known for its phenomenal natural beauty and even boasts a dense tropical forest for exploration and peaceful walks.
- Visit the Water Sports Centre for exciting activities such as snorkelling, surfing, jet skiing, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing. Enjoy island hopping and unique night fishing trips. End the day with a sunset cruise and watching animals in their element as well as spotting dolphins.
- Relax on the world’s most beautiful beaches on Thinadhoo Island. Explore the coconut palm-lined Bikini Beach, popular with tourists. The long stretch of white sand beach is a popular place to watch the sunset, with some of the best views in Vaavu Atoll.
- The house reef around Thinadhoo Island is rich and full of colourful and tropical fish and other animals. The reefs are teeming with aquatic life waiting to be explored and are one of the best reefs for snorkelling as well as one of the largest in the Maldives.
- Snorkel at the Vaavu Atoll shipwreck - a unique vision of bygone civilizations blended with the natural beauty of the Maldives.
Pools and spa at Plumeria Maldives
Plumeria Maldives features a year-round outdoor pool, where modest swimwear is mandatory. Around the pool you will find sun loungers that ensure you can relax to the fullest. Plumeria also offers a mixed-gender wellness and spa centre with a jacuzzi and fitness area. There is also a hot tub for private use and massage facilities available at an additional cost.
What families love at Plumeria Maldives
The modern rooms at Plumeria Maldives offer you comfort, rest and relaxation under one roof. Room amenities include air conditioning, minibar, flat screen TV, refrigerator and room service. Non-smoking rooms and family rooms as well as suites can be requested. Enjoy the beachfront location and year-round great weather and scenic views that come to mind when we think of the Maldives. The picturesque beaches will enchant you with their natural beauty while you enjoy the natural surroundings and relax as a family on a well-deserved break. Make your holiday as fast-paced or as relaxed as you wish. With many on-site activities, children's playground and breakfast options, you can relax in the atmosphere of a tiny atoll. With restaurants and cafes in the hotel and nearby serving Halal food, your whole family will be happy with the choice of delicacies.
How to get to Plumeria Maldives?
The nearest airport to Plumeria Maldives is Male International Airport. A speedboat transfer from the airport to Plumeria Maldives can be booked through the hotel and costs approximately £50 each way.
Seafront, Beachfront, Air conditioning, Lift, Non-smoking rooms, Designated smoking area, Prayer facility - general, Ablution facility
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Conference hall, Meeting room, Fax/photocopying
Laundry (surcharge), Ironing (surcharge), Daily cleaning service
Private airport transfer (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions (surcharge), Bikes
Guests are required to pay USD 3.00 Green Tax + USD 1.00 VTM per person per day at check-in/out.
Plumeria Hotel Scheduled Speed Boat: USD 65 per Adult per way and USD 40 per child (Age5-11.9) per way
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure from Malé to Thinadhoo Island - 10 am and 4 pm
Departure from Thinadhoo Island to Malé – Morning & Afternoon (please contact the hotel reception for departure time)
Private speedboat transfer is available on request from the airport to Vaavu, Thinadhoo Island. Recommended for more than 6 people group, Transfer costs USD 750 per trip per way.
Please note that the property has a mandatory Gala Dinner every December 24 and December 31. All charges are to be paid at the property directly. Rates are as follows:
USD 75 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 45 per child, inclusive of all taxes
USD 75 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
USD 45 per child, inclusive of all taxes