Prices for Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay
taxes & fees
HYATT PLACE TAGHAZOUT BAY
This luxury hotel has attractive outdoor pools, shaded by palms, where modest swimwear is allowed. The nearby beach is reached by a shuttle service and the fully-secluded sauna and hammam are available for private hire.
Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay address
Station Touristique de Taghazout, Km 17, Route d'Essaouira, Taghazout, Agadir-Ida Ou Tanane (prefecture), 80000, Morocco
- Shuttle service to the beach
Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay has 2 pools
- Heated in cold weather
WELLNESS & SPA
- Spa centreModest swimwear allowedMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Steam roomModest swimwear allowedMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Hot tub/jacuzziModest swimwear allowedMin age alone:15 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- FitnessSchedule: All weekcertain hours onlyno advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- Spa treatment room(s)Modest swimwear allowedMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- SolariumSchedule: All weekcertain hours onlyno advance reservation requiredfree of chargeMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- SaunaFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekcertain hours onlyadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- HammamFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekcertain hours onlyadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
- MassageFully-secludedNo staff allowedSchedule: All weekcertain hours onlyadvance reservation requiredsurcharge may applyMin age alone:18 years and older (Strict)Min age accompanied:No age restriction
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any info missing here that you wanted to see? Please, let us know below.
Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay reviews
- 8.6Hyatt place
The hotel. The swimming pools. The view overlooking Taghazout is even more beautiful at night. Great location but you need a car. Possibility to rent an electric bike
L'hôtel. Les piscines. La vue donnant sur taghazout et c'est encore plus beau la nuit. Très bien situé mais il faut une voiture. Possibilité de louer un vélo électrique
- 7.5Beautiful hotel, great for relaxing, really nice staff
- 9.0Alhamdulillah it was nice and clean
Gardenview a lot of private sitting area very nice sunset view deck
- 8.0Great stay
The pool was good and the food was also good. The staff is very helpful and nice. Clean
FOOD & DRINKS
Garden, Terrace, Library, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout, Wedding pavilion
24-hour front desk, Concierge service, Luggage storage, Safety deposit box, Tour desk
Business centre, Conference hall, Meeting room
Airport shuttle (surcharge), Shuttle service to nearby attractions
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt)
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 39.6 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 400 per person
- Pet fee: MAD 200 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: MAD 500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Up to 10 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.